One of the major challenges with modern computer tools is the ease with which documents are created and shared. This results in poorly utilised disk space, unnecessary back-up time and expense, difficulties in finding the right information, and most importantly increased risk to the organisation.
Our unique digital document audit process identifies all the duplicate digital documents in the organisation, regardless of whether they have been renamed, or hidden in some out of the way directory. Once the duplicates have been identified, they can be deleted as part of a formal process.
The audit should be conducted by every organisation which:
- Is about to implement an Electronic Document and Records Management System
- Needs to reduce storage space
- Needs to reduce backup windows of user computers and shared drives
- Is looking to rationalise hardware and software spend
- Are serious about corporate Governance
Call now to set up an appointment with one of our specialist auditors.