COR Concepts has a solid and reputable track record on delivering Information, Document and Records Management training courses within all industry types. Our records management training programs and workshops are designed for private and public sector organizations. Training is conducted by highly experienced facilitators with many years records management experience.
Training courses run from short one hour executive briefing sessions on the Imperatives of records management, through to extensive 5 day workshops covering all aspects of Advanced records management concepts. All our training programs are interactive and use practical training, theory, case studies, discussion groups, and hands-on exercises to impart the most knowledge which can be applied back in the office.
All our records management workshops and training courses are based on international standards and best practices, and can be custom designed to suit a particular audience or organisation.
Courses are run at leading conference facilities or on your premises if you have sufficient staff members to warrant an in-house course.
Types of records management training
COR Concepts provides a range of records management courses and workshops for staff at all levels of skill and experience. Typical job functions who would benefit from our courses include:
- Records Managers
- Registry staff
- IT staff involved in any aspect of records management
- Business Unit managers who are responsible for records management
- Units such as Human Resources or Finance who need to manage their units records
- Company secretaries
We understand that in addition to the generic courses presented at public interventions, you may need customised training, specific to your needs. We will gladly tailor a course or workshop for you, meeting your participants job-specific objectives and outcomes. Therefore we also offer you our client, in-house training courses to ensure that all specific outcomes as identified by your training needs are achieved.
Records Management training locations
Our courses are offered in all Provinces in South Africa, in addition to regional events. If you need a course to be run anywhere in sub-Saharan Africa, we will gladly facilitate this. Courses and workshops are all held at professional conference facilities to make your training experience the most enjoyable, and to facilitate the best training intervention.
Our records management courses:
- Records management training for the public sector (5 day workshop)
- Records management training for the private sector (5 day workshop)
- Advanced Records Management training (3 day workshop)
- Registry Course for the public Sector (5 days)
- Records management for IT staff (1 day)
- IT for Records Managers (1 day)
- Implementing Electronic Document and Records Management Systems (EDRMS) (3 day workshop)
- Advanced Electronic Document and Records Management Systems (EDRMS) (3 day workshop)
- International standards in records management (3 day workshop)
- Executive briefings (breakfast sessions)
- E-mail management (1 day)
- Courses and workshops on-demand. Tailored to your specific requirements.
At COR Concepts we ensure that all delegates and business units who attend any of our training courses, are able to capture what they have learned and practically implement these steps within their workplace.
Benefits of our records management training:
- All of our training courses are presented by Subject matter experts with hands-on experience, knowledge and exposure within the world of Information, Document and Records Management
- High quality, innovative and practical training experience
- Individuals will be equipped with the necessary tools to implement what they have learned, within their workplace
- All of our training programmes will enhance their performance within their workplace